6.30.2007

Fuzzy Black Snake


I once met a spontaneous gopher. We Stared at each other for a few moments, but I then asked him to breakfast because...well they're just so fuzzy! Black snake moan. I'm watching it on my ipod...its pretty good. I finished my 2nd & last day of shooting for a movie called "Transbeman", it may be on the sci-fi channel or something, i'm a security gaurd at a jail, me and another guy. Yup.

Wednesday, I shot for a webisode (a series that will be on Spike.com come july) called "The Kill point". I'm a stolen arms dealer, but I get shot, so i won't be starring with the actual celebs who are in the show. Arms are guns btw. (c'mon now, you know there a few nuggetheads out there). There is a banana sitting on my windowsill. I've never typed the word "windowsill" until today.

I bought a peach pie yesterday. The wardrobe lady at the shoot informed me that I had gotten smaller. My waist that is. Its so strange... the summer just burns the fat off. Auto-diet, or something.

You know what i just don't get... What the hell is it with Tupac?? I mean, yeah pretty much everyone liked him, he was a great musician...but when did he become as highly regarded as the good lord Jesus Christ?! It's tupac. What are you doing???

My lady and I were on the train, and we were watching an older Caucasian feller, we deemed him "George", and we wondered what he was thinking, and where his "Point B" was. (he came from point A, duh) I wonder what old george is up to right this second. He has no clue he's being featured in this blog. But he is existing out there...somewhere. Just like you are. I have no idea what you're wearing right now. I'm wearing Jeans, and a greet Abercrombie shirt. But what if i'm lying?

I'm about to eat a sandwich. Eventually, you're going to eat something. Lets make pretend that whatever it is you eat, you'll be stuck on an island eating only that. Forever.

:)

13 days......

2 comments:

  1. Don't you EVER disrespect Tupac like that again. Thank you and goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori. You're ONE of them!! Jeez louise. Why don't you get a huge tattoo of tupac holding rosary beads on your boobs.

    ReplyDelete