7.17.2007

Phoenix

Hey now! Its been awhile huh? yeah, it has!
Ok, so i've been working in Jersey the past few
weekends, promotions and all that jazz... First a
promo for AVP volleyball tournament, and last weekend
for "Rock Of Love" & "Scott Baio is 45 & Single"!

I have my first acting class tomorrow, i'm a bit nervous.
I need a monologue too. I had an audition yesterday, it
was a bust. I need to take a monologue class, badly.

i'm gonna go eat some applejacks, but here are my movie reviews
for some of the movies i've seen in the last two weeks or so!

Harry Potter & the Order of the Pheonix:
Very good movie. This was actually my least favorite book..
And I thought the movie was better! What I especially liked
was that it felt very dark indeed. The fight scenes, you could
hear the witches, and the chaos was somber. I also liked
dumbledore showing his true colors! The voldemort fight scene was clutch! I also liked when he peaced out with his pheonix, he knows when to get the hell out of dodge!

Transformers: Pretty fun movie! I missed the classic "energon cubes"
and the classic transformers transforming sound, but it was pretty
cool!



1408: Michelle liked this a little more than I did...
I was just hoping to be a little more scared or creeped out.
Granted i'm very particular in my horror flicks. I enjoyed the
build up to all the chaos very much though, and throw samuel L
Jackson in there, and i'm on cloud 9.

2 comments:

  1. its supposed to be scott baio is 45 & single, not brett michaels silly! brett michaels is in rock of love... they are two completely diff shows... if ur gonna promote, promote them right! haha :P

    ReplyDelete