5.25.2007

HBO


Just another doodle I finished the other day :)
Does anyone even read this anymore?? I don't think so. Anyway.... So i'm just chilin right now. We ordered HBO last night, so I watched two Episodes of Sopranos i'd missed, and now i'm chillin watching "The Golden Child". what a classic movie that is, right! If you happen to walk by a magazine stand and see RADAR magazine..with (lindsay lohan on the front holding a gun) go to page 86 you'll see an editorial photo of me with tattoos! You can't see my face though. We finally got a sample of the girl shirt, so thats coming soon...I took out all the yellow sour patch kids I have in my jar of sour patch kids. I dislike them...well i like them least, so i took them out to eat them first. that way, they'll be all gone. I'm wearing my glasses right now. Last night, I chose to wear sweats, and keep my ac on. I also did 90 pushups when I woke up. Ok, so i'll catch you later :)

1 comment:

  1. The pic is different(but different is good).You just "doodled" this haugh.... so what do pics look like when you really concentrate on them? Oh n I leave my ac on every night just so i can lay in my blanket (not that you asked)

    ReplyDelete