2.19.2008

Roobers for goobers!

It's been a weekend! I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day :)
I had to work Thursday, but I sent theeeeeese!
Massage chair what? Valentines Day celebrations...i was a little nervous, but all went well. We lit some candles and just talked. (after making a delightful dinner of tacos). Gifts and Dinner is just great but c'mon people if you cant just sit and talk and relax and be happy, it ain't the golden key. It ain't the honey bear. It ain't the iron-clad clementine.

Cinnamon sparkly graham crackers, Jet-puffed softee marshmallows, and hersheys symphony milk chocolate: Smores made for the gods.
So good. Go to your local grocery store and make them tonight. 2 night son.

Saturday was Movie Day Yay! 3 movies in one day! Oh yes, sneaky devils we are... Spiderwick, 27 dresses, definitely maybe! All pretty good. We did not eat healthy during movie day. I mean, what do you expect when you're locked into Concession stand goodies! (A whole helluvalot of mmmm) ;)

I think I missed Lost Thursday....
I bought toothpaste today. Colgate. It was on sale. You don't care. I watched Making the band 4 tonight. I like the song the guys sing. Oh, and I am starting to strongly dislike Aubrey. ugh. Alright. I need to get off this hot box. Have a grand ol night folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment